On 12/19/2015 10:24 AM, OldGuy wrote:
So now I have two profiles but have to start SeaMonkey and go thru
manually switching profiles.
Someone suggested having two Mail icons, one for each profile.

How do I create these icons?
Is there some command line switch that selects the profile name?

Sorry, I forget what operating system you use.

For my Linux I would create two desktop launchers with the command to open SeaMonkey with the -mail and -p switches and the profile name.

~/seamonkey - mail-p (profile a)

~/seamonkey - mail -p (profile b)

without the ()

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a2 (Earlybird)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.