Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:

OK I tried older versions 11.0.10 and it has the same problems. So I
uninstalled it and installed version 10.1.4 and it does not have the
problem so I could go with it. However, when I open a pdf link, SM
launches Adobe in a new window and checks to see what version it is. It
then reports that it is an older version with Vulnerabilities, it give
the option to upgrade or ignore and open. I can ignore and open however,
this now causes one more mouse click. I there a way ti make SM not check
the version and just open it?

Do CTRL-SHIFT-A or go to about:addons (same thing). On the left, choose
"Plugins." In the list, you'll see "Adobe Acrobat" with a button on the
right, "Ask to Activate." Pull it down and select "Always Activate."
Then you won't be prompted.

I tried that already, however, there is no option for "Always Activate" only Ask or Never, this is because it is an old version. Any other suggestions? Thank you!