Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Robert Drury wrote:
Ubuntu Linux 12.04 has a desktop title bar at the top.  When an
application is maximized, the application title bar integrates with the
desktop title bar. The result is a single title bar at the screen top.
Seamonkey used to do this but recently stopped, so that now when I
maximize a Seamonkey window, there are two title bars at top instead of
one.  In other words the Seamonkey title bar sits right below the
desktop title bar when maximized.  I need it to integrate, like before.
  Any ideas?  Thanks!

What you are talking about is the *Ubuntu* Unity desktop where the
window title is integrated with top panel on maximize. Firstly I do not
recall SeaMonkey ever did that. Firefox does because of the Canonical's
"Ubuntu Modifications" extension. It looks like Canonical or some
ambitious extension developer needs to write an extension. Not sure if
the Firefox one could be adapted.

The extension in question is:

/usr/share/mozilla/extensions/{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}/ubu...@ubuntu.com.xpi

I tried using the conversion tool, but it's a no-go. But as reference it may be of use for someone so motivated.

--
Take care,

Jonathan