G. Ross wrote:
I have used seamonkey since it was mozilla.  It seems to be getting
slower (browser).  Weather.com takes forever to load all it's little
programs and sometimes hangs, for the past month.  Mail and newsgroups
do fine.  I updated to the latest version of Seamonkey with no
appreciable speed-up.  I have Java, NoScript enabled. Flash set to
always ask.

In desperation I tried Internet Exploder for the weather.com and it
pops up almost instantaneously.

Any advice appreciated.

I uninstalled the new Seamonkey and re-installed the old version (2.26.1) that I had been using and now it loads the weather super fast. I can't understand it but something fixed it.

Thank you all for taking the time to try to help me. It's nice to know that there is a community of users out there willing to spend time helping an old codger like me.

--
GW Ross