-------- Original Message --------
Roger Fink wrote:

Unlike Firefox and Pale Moon, SeaMonkey (2.35) is not offering me the
option  of remembering my log in information when I try to log in to
the email address of my website, which I do through Bluehost. The
feature is enabled since it does work on other sites, such as Comcast
and eBay. Any idea how to fix this?

When you say "my website" do you mean a web site that you wrote? Or do
you mean something else. (I ask that because I have a web site that I
wrote and I can log in while traveling and send/receive email.)

In any case, try clearing the cookies for that site.

The email to the website is automatically downloaded to Thunderbird, so
I usually access it that way, but if I'm in the backend of the site, say
to check stats, I'll access it from Bluehost through a dedicated login.

Is this access via a control panel, such as cPanel?

Cookies are cleaned regularly and don't accumulate, so I think it's a
browser issue. The email address has two hyphens in it, so maybe that is
the problem, but if so it only occurs in SeaMonkey.

Hyphens are legal characters in email addresses, so long as they don't
appear at the beginning or the end. But that doesn't matter; you can't get
the browser to remember *your password* at the Bluehost admin pages.

I didn't code it but I am the designer by and large. It's got a few
ragged edges awaiting to be cleaned up but have a look.
www.harrietyoung.com

Won't help, if we don't know your access point and your username and
password...

OK, respectfully, I'll leave it at that. You don't have to be logged into Bluehost to access it, but I'm not OK with unrestricted access.