On 2/20/2016 8:14 AM, DoctorBill wrote:
> I have several gmail "accounts".
>
> When I called them up, SM would show the password
> for each one.
>
> Suddenly that function does not work !  The
> Username comes up, which I click on, but then the
> password entry comes up by itself w/o the password
> being there.....I have to enter it before I can go on.
>
> Did they change gmail, or has some toggle been
> flipped by an outside entity ?
>
> DoctorBill

I think the complete fix for Password Manager was not implemented until
after SeaMonkey 2.33.1.  It generally works with SeaMonkey 2.39.

However, I have observed a few Web sites where the login has been
changed to defeat any kind of password manager.

--
David E. Ross

While many tributes to the late Supreme Court Associate Justice
Antonin Scalia now fill the news media, his legacy was not
necessarily positive.  See my "What Price Order, Mr. Justice Scalia?"
at <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_scalia_wrong.html>.