pauld...@gmail.com wrote:
I want to be able to prevent auto-loading of tabs until selected. Since I open
several tabs at a time. If there is more than 1 video it gets really annoying.

If the videos are from plugins, you can use click-to-play by setting the plugins to ask to activate. If they are from HTML5 and you use YouTube, then about the only thing that will work is Flashblock set to block HTML5. When you actually want to play the videos, you need to turn off Flashblock. There is a toolbar button that you can use to toggle Flashblock, from Flashblock itself.