On 3/20/2016 2:50 AM, Big Jim wrote:
On 3/19/2016 12:21 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/18/2016 8:00 PM, Big Jim wrote:
On 3/18/2016 10:47 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/18/2016 7:07 PM, Big Jim wrote:
Why can't SeaMonkey load this page?

https://www.yugster.com

It worked up until a day ago and every other browser that I have tried
will load it with no problem.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
SeaMonkey 2.40

I loads okay for me.  That does not mean you do not have a problem.

To aid in diagnosing your problem, launch SeaMonkey in Safe Mode and
try
that link again.  Let us know in a reply to this thread what you get.

I'm sorry, I didn't give the full information.  This is the message I
get when trying to access Yugster from SM:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.yugster.com.

Peer reports it experienced an internal error.

(Error code: ssl_error_internal_error_alert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.

      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

That indicates a problem with accessing a secure Web site.  This might
mean your secure root certificates file is corrupted.  You have two
choices.

One choice is to create a new profile, just temporarily.  With the new
profile active, locate the profile directory by selecting [Help >
Troubleshooting Information] on the menu bar and then selecting the Show
Folder button to the right of Profile Folder (7th entry below
Application Basics).  Copy the file cert8.db.  Go to your usual profile
and locate its profile directory.  After terminating SeaMonkey, paste
the copied cert8.db file there.  Launch SeaMonkey.  Delete the new
profile.

The other choice -- deemed somewhat risky -- is to create an exception
for the domain www.yugster.com.  On the menu bar, select [Edit >
Preferences].  On the Preferences window, select [Privacy & Security >
Certificates].  On the Certificates pane, select the Manage Certificates
button.  On the Certificate Manager window, select the Servers tab and
there select the Add Exception button.  On the Add Security Exception
window, enter https://www.yugster.com for the Location and then select
the Get Certificate button.  Confirm that you indeed want the exception.
  Close down the various windows by selecting their OK buttons.

I have tried both of your suggestions and have come to the conclusion
that there is something in my profile that is blocking the yugster.com
web site.  First, creating a new test profile and copying the cert8.db
file gave me the same negative result as before.  I tried to create a
new Certificate in the original profile as in your second suggestion and
received the following message upon clicking on "Get Certificate":

Certificate status

No Information Available

Unable to obtain identification status for this site.

I then tried loading the yugster website in the test profile and it
loaded fine.

Something seems to be blocking all access to yugster in the original
profile.  As I stated before, I had no previous problem with this url.
In fact, I placed an order a few days ago, on the 16th.  Checking on
this order was when I found that I could no longer get access through SM.

FOUND IT!
First I tried erasing all yugster.com cookies but that didn't fix it.
Next I cleared the cache but that didn't fix it.
Finally I enabled TLS 1.2 in preferences. That fixed the problem.