G. Ross wrote:
I used to know how to change it, but having a senior moment.

Thanks for all the responses. I don't remember it as being all that difficult in the distant past. I really don't want to import this and that or install more add-ons. I wouldn't know an .xml file if I met one. I'm getting too old to fiddle around for a simple problem. So I took the easy way out--I used (gasp!) internet exploder and made the weather.com site the home page. It pops right up without waiting for all the files to load. That's all I use it for.

--
GW Ross

Attention: Mu'ad Dib, your sandworm,
124C, is blocking the driveway.