Pat Connors wrote:

I just bought a new computer and wonder if I can, in any way, move
the folders I have in this old computer to the new, plus can I bring
all my Preferences to the new computer also?  Thanks in advance for
any help I get.

The answers will depend critically on the operating system(s) and versions -- same or different? Mac or PC? Etc.

Same or different versions of SM? Which one(s) in particular? That also matters.

Of course, what you should do with your other programs and folders will have to be answered elsewhere.

Paul B. Gallagher