Well, I got the new computer and now trying to work with SeaMonkey browser and email.

First problem is size of font on the browser headings. If I try to enlarge the font size in the email and in the browser headings, it enlarges the print within the email or webpage but not the headings (both browser and email). Please help me, thanks.

PS Have not yet set up new computer with old SeaMonkey settings. I was able to save them, thanks to this list, now just have to get them in the right place in the new computer and need time.

PS2 New email will not take my password when trying to send, but okay when downloading new email. I have my email through ATT which uses Yahoo. I can get into it on Yahoo and it accepts my password as it does with my other two computers when I send via Seamonkey email. But, with the new computer, I can download new email but cannot send because they say wrong password. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help I get.

Pat Connors
connorsgenealogy.com