On 9/17/2016 11:33 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 9/17/2016 at 3:22 AM, cliff's prodigious digits fired off:
Hi!

Just using a new pc with windows 10 - what a hassle!
I need help to add a profile manager to the desktop - can't seem to find
that on the Mozilla website.
Can anyone help.
Thanks
Cliff

Start - All Programs - find the SeaMonkey folder and click to open - Right click Profile Manager - drag to desktop - select copy from the pop-up menu.

Just happens I'm on my Win10 notebook and got stuck at not seeing All Programs, but I do start the Profile Manager when I click the SeaMonkey icon on my desktop, and noticed I could pin it to the Windows taskbar.