Desiree wrote:
SeaMonkey 2.40 on Windows 8.0 Pro is minimizing EVERY tab SEPARATELY to the task bar. When I go to click on the icon on the task bar to bring up SeaMonkey I see a long list on the screen of ALL tabs and I cannot just click on the icon and bring up SeaMonkey. I have to CHOOSE a specific tab in the list and bring up that tab and then the others are brought up with it.

This isn't SeaMonkey doing what Mozilla is starting to do with electrolysis on Fx is it? I ask because EVERY TAB IS LISTED now for SeaMonkey in Task Manager. It is making a huge mess of Task Manager. I don't plan on installing whatever version of Fx forces electrolysis and I don't want it on SeaMonkey either!

This is NOT happening on my default SeaMonkey profile but on one I don't use often and have few extensions on. So, is there a setting that I have forgotten about in about:config that I need to set to stop it doing this?

I'm seeing it using my Default profile, clicking any tab opens the browser to that tab for me. Aslo in safe mode and witha fresh test profile.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.40

Advertising Firefox Compatibility didn't help.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0 SeaMonkey/2.40

Has nothing to do with electrolysis. My Firefox Nightly with electrolysis enabled doesn't display the problem.

Happy your default profile works.