>> How dare the developers force something upon users without asking first. ;)

Bad developers! Sit! Sit!

Should be a snap exposing the pref in the preferences ui. Someone should just file a bug for it. Current default setting true is ok for me and so I am too lazy to do it :)

rsx11m usually does the pref ui changes so set him on cc. If he doesn't have time I will do it.

Because of the necessary string change even if implemented won't make it before 2.49 which is since yesterday the current SeaMonkey Nightly version.

FRG