I have a similar problem (Linuxmint 17, Seamonkey 2.40):
When I want to open the book https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=Ub83CwAAQBAJ I am told to allow cookies. I did that under tools - cookie manager - allow cookies from this website, but without effect. There is an instruction for Firefox but I don't know how to apply it to Seamonkey. Thanks for support.
Antworten gerne auf deutsch.

Klaus