On 9/23/2016 10:07 AM, »Q« wrote:
> In <news:8scdnxerjaz2z3jknz2dnuu7-fvnn...@mozilla.org>,
> Richard Owlett <rowl...@cloud85.net> wrote:

>>> Enter "about:config" (without the quotes) in the SeaMonkey address
>>> area (URI bar).  In the Search area, enter "redirect" (again
>>> without the quotes).  Any entry that is bold is something you might
>>> have changed.
>>
>> Thank you.
>> That wasn't fruitful. Everything that came up had a status of
>> "default" rather than "user set". Knowing how I normally do
>> things I likely would have used something under Edit->Profiles. I
>> use "about:config" so rarely I hadn't thought of looking there
>> for what had been changed. I know I had intentionally changed
>> "something".
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>
> accessibility.blockautorefresh
>
> I think there's also a checkbox for it in SeaMonkey's options, but I
> don't know where.

On the menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].  On the left side of the
Preferences window, select [Appearance > Content].  It is the
next-to-last checkbox.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

Donald Trump claims he is a successful businessman.
If so, how does he explain the number of his
enterprises that have gone bankrupt?