Just an FYI to the group,

Windows updated this morning and Seamonkey began crashing upon startup.

I went in and did a "Safe Mode" restart disabling all of the addons, everything worked until I enabled Lastpass and restarted, the crash came back. The Aha moment.

I disabled the addon again, went to the Lastpass website, unable to install the addon.

Went to Seamonkey Addons page, and was able to install it, restarted and all is good.

Don't know what happened exactly but this seemed to be the cure.

Hope this helps others who may be suffering from similar issues.

Eric