On 11/19/2016 04:18 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Gérard wrote on 19-11-16 16:06:
On 11/19/2016 03:58 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Gérard wrote on 19-11-16 10:24:
On 11/19/2016 08:19 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Gérard wrote on 19-11-16 07:58:
On 11/19/2016 12:06 AM, stan pierce wrote:
I have two E-mail addresses. On the one I normally use, when I click on Get
Msg
I see the message below saying: Host contacted. Sending login information.
Then
it hangs there. If I try it with my other E-mail address it works
normally. I
also am able to access my E-mail through xfinity.com.

Is it possible there is something wrong with my account settings??

Thanks. Stan.

what version seamonkey do you use ?

I think that's written in the headers of his post:

 Firefox/43.0 SeaMonkey/2.40

You cannot do this ?

I don't want, too much work

sincerely Yours

Too much work to find this in 2 seconds ? (and please stop your too long and
stupid signatureà