On 11/26/2016 3:35 AM, Richmond wrote:
> Seamonkey keeps logging me out of lastpass. (When I quit Seamonkey, and
> then launch it again). I have set in the lastpass preferences not to log
> me out. I have also added lastpass and lastpass.com in the cookies
> manager allowing cookies.
>
> I think there must be something I have overlooked. Any ideas?
>
> (Linux 64 bit, SM 2.40, lastpass 3.3.1)

After Firefox broke the Remember Passwords extension, which meant it was
also broken in SeaMonkey, and before remembering passwords was
implemented as an inherent option, I examined several third-party
password managers, including Lastpass.  It appeared that they all store
the user's passwords in the cloud and not on the user's own local
machine.  I considered this to be a security vulnerability and stayed
with SeaMonkey 2.26.1 until 2.35 was released.  The latter implemented
the saving and use of passwords from my local machine.

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html>.