The location will change. In 2.47+ it is now:

chrome://communicator/content/console/console.xul

FRG

David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/30/2016 1:02 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:

I have Web Developer bar installed and the console button no longer works.

URL chrome://global/content/console.xul does, so maybe it's a Web
Developer extension issue.

Your problem might be caused by Web Developer bar.  I never had it.  I
did have the Console2 extension; but a change to keep that extension
compatible with Firefox broke that extension for SeaMonkey, leaving the
Error Console empty.  I removed Console2 about a year ago.

I do have a button to open the Error Console on my menu bar (not my
crowded tool bar).  I think I got the button through the Toolbar Buttons
extension.