2.50 seems to be running much better than 2.46 release, from what I can tell. I have had big problems over the past couple of days with 2.46, wherein each time I loaded a web page, CPU usage would jump to 100% and last 2-3 seconds after the page had finished loading. Deleting places.sqlite fixed the problem (I have a thousands of bookmarks and relatively extensive browser history), but I did not want to delete my places.sqlite file as I value my bookmarks and browsing history Yes, I vacuumed the file to make sure it was not bloated. This does not happen with 2.50, so I will stay on this for awhile.

There are a couple issues with 2.50 thus far, but they seem negligible:
- no lightning builds will run on it (yet),
- When you load a web page in a new tab, there is a type error:

        Error: TypeError: aArguments is undefined.
        Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml

The given line is: ``aArguments.unshift(aBrowser);"
(line 419)

- When you open Mailnews, there is a syntax error in the 'messengerdnd.js' file

        Error: SyntaxError: expected expression, got ')'
        Source File: chrome://messenger/content/messengerdnd.js

The given line is: ``else if (types.includes("text/x-moz-url")))"
(line 242)

- When you open Mailnews, there is a syntax error in the 'tabmail.xml' file

        Error: TypeError: tabinfo is undefined
        Source File: chrome://messenger/content/tabmail.xml

The given line is: ``let browserFunc = tabInfo.mode.getBrowser ||
                              tabInfo.mode.tabType.getBrowser;"
(line 779)

- This has been an issue for awhile, but any time you click on an email or news message in mailnews, there is a type error in the 'tabbrowser.xml' file

        Error: TypeError: browsers[i] is undefined
        Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml

The given line is: ``if (browsers[i].contentDocument == aDocument)"
(line 350)

- Installing add-ons from a .xpi file seems broken (updating from inside of about:addons or installing manually from a file still seems to work; it's just broken when you click on a .xpi file inside of the browser and the urlbar popup menu comes up broken)

        Here is a picture of what I am referring to:
http://i.imgur.com/pjZn9fp.png

- XUL/XPCOM based extensions are still working well (I know Mozilla is planning on nixing these in the near future, as well all know), all plugins are working (including those that are not flash, such as Silverlight and Weppy [these did not work in 2.46, as all plugins other than flash are disabled]), the overall feel of the browser feels snappier (from what I can tell), and complete themes are working as well. For some reason my theme is not working in the Error Console, but the default theme does, so it must be something structural change that I'll need to update (this did not happen in 2.46).

- html5test scores are looking good in comparison to 2.46, as well.
With experimental about:config flags enabled, SM 2.50 scores a 505 out of 555.

- 2.46 had a regression wherein, when you viewed a large/tall image unscaled (by opening it in its own tab and clicking on it), portions of the top of it would become cut off as you scrolled up (it never lets you reach the top of the image). This is the same in 2.50.

        I tested this bug with this image: http://i.imgur.com/c1NOLaN.png