Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hello,

I contributed some additional release notes here
<https://unofficialseamonkeynews.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/seamonkey-2-46-release-additional-release-notes/>

Please feel free to comment, correct, add information, ...

CU

Rainer

Rainer I just read on your release notes

"MAC: AFAIK Support for OSX 10.6 to 10.8 has became discontinued in
2.46. Nothing we can do about it. It is removed from the Gecko 49 engine
and Firefox 49"

I am running 10.7.5 on a late 2006 iMac. Yesterday I went to the help
menu and saw that Seamonkey 2.46 had downloaded and was ready to
install. I installed it and am happily running 2.46 for several hours
and have not encountered any problems or issues.

I would suggest anyone with Mac OS 10.6 to 10.8 try 2.46, BUT a word of
caution as your mileage may vary. Make sure you have a recent backup of
SeaMonkey 2.40 on your Time Machine backup just in case.

I'm gonna try that.  Thanks for posting!

I have three MBP Snow Leopard machines, all were originally cloned profiles, from an G5 iMac on 10.4. WindowShadeX is da bomb.