Hey Folks,

I am trying to get a few sites to allow cookies (for auto log on) such as Linked In and FaceBook and a few others but "Allow Cookies From this website" seems to work only until I close and reopen the browser. When I come back it returns to "use default cookie permissions"

I have my default cookie behavior set to:
"Accept for current session only" and "Allow Cookies for the originating website only".
I tried making these more lenient with no luck.

It seemed to all work correctly in 2.40 but not in 2.46, but I also cleared a lot of old cookies due to the data manager issues so I am not sure which caused the issue.

Thanx
 Hawker