Running Win10 x64, SM User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751

I use a backup solution called Memeo, which runs in real time as opposed to only at scheduled intervals. I've been using both since the XP days. Since upgrading the OS to Win10, I've been getting issues with sending or receiving emails, where messages can't be saved to either the Sent or Inbox folders, as appropriate. If I just keep trying 'Retry' it won't work. If I suspend the Memeo process and then retry, it's fine.

I'm using the Win10 version of Memeo and have a ticket open with them, but they're asking for a screen shot and a collection of logs. The logs are no issue, but since the error pops up randomly I don't have a screen shot already saved, and I'm the only user of this who has any idea of how to take one. It occurs that a comparison of SM mail logs compared to the Memeo logs would be a good thing, as time events can be compared to work out a solution.

Are there such, and would they record the failed folder writing attempts? I've seen an article about Thunderbird logging to troubleshoot server issues, but that's not what I'm trying to solve.