Bill Spikowski wrote:
Several family members use each of our household and office computers.
We all have our own Google Accounts, but we share some of those
accounts. For instance, we rely on Google Keep to shopping lists and
to-do lists, but Keep works much better if we all use a single Google
Account rather than sharing Keep notes with different accounts.

Here’s my Seamonkey question. When accessing a Google website, it’s
pretty obvious which Google Account we’re signed in on, and switching
accounts is pretty easy. But many other websites seem aware of what
Google Account was used most recently on that computer but don’t display
that information or allow users to change accounts. For instance, a
‘save to calendar’ button or a ‘save this location’ button will add an
event to Google Calendar or a location to Google Maps, but the user
can’t tell which Google Account is receiving this information, or how to
direct it to a different account. I regularly save important events to
the wrong calendar or the wrong map, not realizing what happened until
I’m out and around and need the information on my phone and can’t find
where it got stored.

I open and close Seamonkey browser windows all day, but maybe because I
have a single Seamonkey email window open all day, Seamonkey remembers
which Google Account was used most recently, even a day or two earlier.

My problem may be worse because I regularly keep a Google Chrome browser
window open. I despise the Chrome interface, but there are quire a few
websites that just won’t display properly in Seamonkey, or won’t open at
all (financial sites are the biggest offenders). In Chrome, it’s a
little easier to tell which Google Account is being used, but I can’t
tell how or if Chrome and Seamonkey interact as to Google Accounts.

I’ve searched many Google support sites and forums to figure out how
Google Accounts interact with web browsers, but haven’t been able to
find any explanations that shed light on my situation!

I don't think Chrome and SeaMonkey would interact at all in this regard. If you're logged into a website in one browser, it won't affect a different browser.

I think Firefox and IE would probably do the same thing as SeaMonkey in this case. Chrome has a facility for logging into a Google account from the browser itself, because Google makes it - other browsers don't have that, as far as I know. So maybe it would be easier to ask for help elsewhere, since it doesn't sound like a SeaMonkey-only problem.