intrepidg...@gmail.com wrote on 14-02-17 18:09:
In the release notes it says I should now be able to view YouTube in Full-Screen, but I
still am not able to (and haven't for about a year). Get message "Full-screen is
unavailable." I am using two plug-ins (Ad Block and NoScript with all the YouTube
and Google scripts enabled).

The about:config setting for full-screen-api is set to true.

I have Windows 7 64-bit.
This info perhaps could help you:
go to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/true-full-screen-in-seamonkey/
 where we see the version: 1.1.5
 Right-click on the "Add to seamonkey" button, then save as:
true_full_screen_in_seamonkey-1.1.5-sm.xpi into C:\ADDON\ADDED\Mozilla-Suite\SeaMonkey\2.46
 NOTICE THIS:
This extension will be useful until SeaMonkey implements true full screen mode as a built-in feature.

Then open it using SM ... for installing this extension