I doubt it will be solved that way. Windows 10 and Intel graphics drivers are a match made in heaven. You can't tell which one is more buggy... I will never ever again buy a laptop with an Intel only graphics chip in it.

If it comes back look under Preferences->Appearance->Content

and see if unchecking 'Use hardware acceleration when available' makes a difference.

FRG