David E. Ross wrote on 3/3/2017 1:12 PM:
On 3/3/2017 11:20 AM, flyguy wrote:
I previously asked a similar question about tab content only, but the problem
now
affects more than that.

This began after I installed 2.46 (previously using 2.42). Two or three times a
week, I will load a page that doesn't completely render and still shows parts of
the page (in another tab on the same window) I just left.

Waiting a few seconds to a minute often let's it clear on it's own; paging
down/up almost always renders it correctly; closing the window and trying again
often renders the pages correctly.

Rebooting fixes it for a couple days, at least.

It's getting worse: now, a new window - no tabs, no website - can have
incomplete rendering: a black bar directly under the Bookmarks toolbar. If I
hover the cursor along the black bar, it renders that portion of the bar
properly. Tab pages still do not render correctly, however.

It even affects a "Search messages" window, with incomplete rendering along the
top.

It has the Intel HD Graphics 530 Driver version 20.19.15.4549 driver (Nov 25,
2016 for the win 10 anniversary update) installed, which is supposed to be the
newest version. Hardware acceleration doesn't seem to be an option with my
computer. Hardware acceleration is not selected in SM.

I ran the Win 10 Troubleshooter, which said it fixed a problem, please
reboot, so I did. After a day or so, the improper rendering returned.

The responses to my previous question were about the video driver, and I detail
that above. To test if it is SM 2.46 that is causing the problem, perhaps I
should
revert to 2.42 (not sure how to do that)?

Is this affecting Web pages or E-mail?  Did you try this in Safe Mode?

It affects web pages, but I haven't seen it affect email, other than the "search messages" window when I tried to search this forum. I'll try safe mode next time the problem occurs.