On 3/8/2017 1:12 PM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
For the last several months, retrieving email has slowed down for me in SM. What
I mean is that when I click on “Get All New Messages”, it takes 15 seconds
before it starts to download any messages from the server. If there are no new
messages, it still takes 15 seconds to report back that there are no new
messages. I use POP3 and download from the att.yahoo.com server, SM 2.46 and Win
10 with the latest update. ISP is Verizon FiOS.

Can anyone tell me if the 15 second lag is normal? As I recall, it use to start
almost immediately or within 5 seconds. I have checked this on several desktops
and my laptop and the delay is always 15 seconds.

No way. It should be within 1-2 seconds at most.