On 3/14/2017 11:03 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/14/17 11:42 AM, TCW wrote:
On 3/14/2017 10:37 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/14/17 10:45 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 03/14/17 10:04 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/14/17 9:41 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 03/14/17 8:48 AM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
I had 2.49 download on 2 out of 4 of my machines. I tried checking for updates on the other 2 but got nothing. I suppose the other machines will get 2.49
eventually?
Got the auto update this morning.

Got an update of SeaMonkey 2.46 from <The SeaMonkey® Project
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/> > to 2.49? Or do you have some other build
like Adrian's?

The SeaMonkey site is still offering 2.46, and I don't see any 2.49 candidates
here <https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/candidates/>.

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49
Auto update from 2.48 to 2.49 on the unofficial release site

This is going to get even more interesting, once SeaMonkey releases 2.49 as an ESR, provides updates for a year and Adrian doesn't follow along, releasing 2.51, 2.52, 2.53 ...

Well, hopefully the build system will be running by then so Adrian doesn't have to do it by hand anymore.

I didn't know Adrian was using the build system. I thought he was building on his own infrastructure and hosting the releases there.

The SeaMonkey Council is building on Mozilla infrastructure and hosting the releases there.

Am I incorrect in that belief?

I know I don't follow this closely enough to be well informed.

Adrian has been building it by hand on a loaner box or from home. So he's not using the Mozilla build system.