WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/15/17 8:16 PM, Frog wrote:

I made the move from Windows 7 to Windows 10 some time ago.  I have
not been unable (since that move) to stop Windows Edge from acting
like it is my default...it opens everything I click on in SeaMonkey.
Mow that Verizon and AOL are in the throws of officially becoming one,
I am now told that I must verify that I want to continue using Verizon
as my internet provider.  I think I have responded affirmatively to
remain with Verizon...waiting for confirmation from Verizon at this
time.  Well I immediately logged in to my Verizon account only to see
it open my Verizon account with Outlook.  How do I make my Verizon
account work totally with SeaMonkey like it did before Windows 10
invaded my computer? SeaMonkey is marked in Preferences as my default
browser.  Is there some magic way of telling Microsoft Edge to stop
acting like it is my default browser?

See if this is any help.

<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/5d136adf-2571-b11a-4c54-9d5bfdf195ea/change-default-programs-in-windows-10>

Thank you for your help. I made the changes to Microsoft Edge settings as suggested in the message and SeaMonkey seems to be working as it did prior to Windows 10. I will be using the system tomorrow and will see if everything is performing as usual in SeaMonkey. I will let you know if I run into any problems...which I don't anticipate.

Frog