On 3/27/17 8:28 AM, MozUser wrote:
I am in the process of downloading a file from a web server someplace in the world.
On Win10 & Seamonkey asks me where to put it.
I click the New Folder button and get a new folder that I then type into to put in the name I want for the folder.

I hit enter and the name change does not show.

I have to click back up the tree then back to the parent folder that I had when I named the new folder and now I see then name and can use the folder.

Thanks Mozilla for user friendly software.

This may simply be a bug in 2.46. Have you tried using Adrian's build of 2.49? I don't know if you're on 64-bit or 32-bit Seamonkey but this is the 32-bit build.
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-release-windows32/