Frosted Flake wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Once again - I am back.....using Win 7 Pro and SM 2.46.

I CAN find the appdata folder on my C drive with search (searched for
abook.mab) !

But it WILL NOT show up on Windows Explorer !
See next line below of results from search for 'abook.mab' on my C drive.

"file:///C:/Users/Pc/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/SeaMonkey/Profiles/********.default/abook.mab"

I want to put my previous (from SM 1.1.1) 'abook.mab' into the new SM
profile, but I cannot get to it !   I did a SM Backup in 12/2016 of my
old SM on an XP computer.

For some reason that I cannot fathom, I cannot get to the appdata folder.

I have changed all permissions (security tab) to ALLOW editing.  Is this
a "share" function (have not messed with 'share').  Went to Users and to
Pc folder properties and changed from Read Only to normal.

Can someone tell me (without complex jargon) how to restore my address
book from the old SM 1.1.1 (not sure exact version) ?   Replies here get
VERY complex with a lot of Jargon as if I know all about SeaMonkey's
inner workings.

I hope I have given enough information here to help anyone help me !

DoctorBill
Have you set to view 'Hidden Files and Folders'?

Got it !  Figured it out 1
Thank you for the help !

Too much to remember for a 74 year old non-computer type like me !

DB