EE wrote:
NFN Smith wrote:
I was poking in the cookie manager, and managed to delete all my saved
cookie permissions.  As a default, I generally let sites set
session-level cookies, and then I have things set to flush all my
cookies when I shut down Seamonkey.

However, there's a number of sites that I really don't want setting
cookies, ever, and enough that I don't remember all of them.

I went to my backups and restored cookies.sqlite, but it looks like
that's not where these settings are, as all the cookie permissions are
still gone.

I don't see any other cookie-related files in the profile.

Thus, the question of where the cookie permissions are stored --
places.sqlite, perhaps, or something else?

Smith

Bookmarks and history are stored in places.sqlite. Cookies are stored in cookies.sqlite. Cookie permissions are stored in permissions.sqlite.

That's what I needed, thanks. I'm not sure why I didn't see permissions.sqlite when I was looking at the list of files. However, I decided that it was better to ask, rather than having to go through several iterations of trial-and-error to find things.

As it turns out, apparently I had discarded most of my permissions recently. The most recent backup shows only a few explicit permissions, so I went to an older backup, and the full list is there, and now I have everything that I want.

Thanks for the feedback.

Smith