Richard Owlett wrote:
I am using the Linux version of SM 2.46 .
There appears to be no way to search ONLY the title for a keyword.
Unfortunately the keyword is present more often in the URL.

The "Help" function  is evidently out-of-date.
It begins:

"Open the Bookmarks menu and choose Manage Bookmarks.
In your Bookmarks window, open the Tools menu and choose Search
Bookmarks. You see the Find Bookmarks dialog box.
In the drop-down lists, choose options ..."

There are _*NO*_ "drop-down lists" :<

Help please.

I don't see a Search Bookmarks under Tools in my Bookmarks Manager.

I do see a Search Bookmarks search bar in the Bookmarks Manager to the right of File, Edit, View, Tools...

SM 2.46 on Ubuntu.