David E. Ross wrote:
On 4/7/2017 11:02 AM, DoctorBill wrote:
I went to the PrefBar web page and added a button....well ?

I downloaded the button to a file and the download is "clrdlmgr.btn."

HOW do I incorporate that into PrefBar ?

No directions given to do that !

The "Old PrefBar" for SM 1.1.1 had "Clear Memory"  and Clear Disk
Memory" - gone now ?

DoctorBill

1.  Place your cursor anywhere on the PrefBar tool bar, right-click, and
select Customize PrefBar.

2.  In the PrefBar window, right-click in the right-hand pane (under
Enabled Items), and select Import.

3.  In the Import Buttons from File window, navigate to where you saved
the downloaded button (a .btn file), select it, and then select the OK
button.

4.  Scroll down to the bottom of the right-hand pane of the PrefBar
window, select the new button, drag it to where you want it in the list
of Enabled Items (which will correspond to where it appears in the
PrefBar tool bar).

5.  If you wish, you can also drag a separator from the Available Items
list to before or after the new button (or even drag two, one to each
position).

6.  Select the OK button on the PrefBar window.

Mr Ross;
Is there a "best place" or "Default Place" where is should store the .btn file ? I cannot find any other .btn files with the Windows Search function, so I am supposing the PrefBar "Home Directory" does not have .btn files in it.

Where, BTW, IS the PrefBar "Home" location ?

Thank you !

--
If you are Russian going into the Bathroom
and Finnish leaving the Bathroom,

European......