On 4/27/2017 8:10 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
> On 4/27/2017 7:40 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
>> When I open this site in SM, I get a big blue square that covers almost
>> the whole page. Works fine in IE. Any ideas?
>> https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx
>>

> I get the same result when spoofing Firefox and several other browsers.
> It is caused by really bad CSS.  However, the scrollable upper fram
> contains all the relevant information.
>
> Perhaps, this is an attempt by Honda to discourage independent garages.

There are 62 HTML errors and 397 CSS errors in that Web page.  Given the
relatively small amount of information actually contained there, that is
a huge amount of errors.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
*  Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
*  Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
*  If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
*  If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??