On 2/05/2017 5:03 PM, Francesco wrote:
Il giorno sabato 29 aprile 2017 11:57:27 UTC+2, Daniel ha scritto:
On 29/04/2017 4:55 PM, Francesco wrote:
Il giorno venerdì 28 aprile 2017 16:40:40 UTC+2, Daniel ha
scritto:
On 28/04/2017 11:20 PM, Francesco wrote:
Il giorno lunedì 24 aprile 2017 15:05:33 UTC+2, TCW ha
scritto:
Just saw it here
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-release-windows64/

Hello,
i installed this release and noticed that the right click
"send to mail recipient" command doesn't work anymore.
Seamonkey is defined as default mail client, but the right
click "send to mail recipient" command does nothing. Any
suggestion on how to fix it? About memory usage, in my case
sometimes it raeches 1,5 GB, but after a few seconds it goes
to 500 MB with 3 tabs open.

Thanks and best regards Francesco

Francesco, as shown in my sig file I'm using the SM 2.46
Official Release Version, not the unofficial 2.50 release
(although you User Agent suggests you posted via Google) that
you suggest you are using.

What are you doing when you try to 'right click "send to mail
recipient"'?? Are you in a Browser window, or the Mail &
Newsgroup screen??

My Right Click list fails to offer me "send to mail recipient"
in either screen! ;-(

ahahah... sorry, i just noticed that my post was not completely
clear... When i try to send a file through Windows explorer by
using mouse right click and then selecting "send to mail
recipient", nothing happens.

Ah!! O.K., well then your system seems to not know what is your
default e-mail program. As you're using Windows, I would have
expected Outlook/Express or Live Mail to have been your default
system e-mail client if nothing else was selected.

Or better, Seamonkey opens, if previously closed, but no mail
compose window appear. I also tried by creating a new sendto
shortcut to Seamonkey with /compose command but in this case the
compose window opens, but with no attachment. With 2.46 and
2.48b1 i had no problem.

Thanks!

Could it be that, whilst you had SM 2.46 or 2.48b1 installed, your
 system knew they were your default, so tried to start them, but
now that you have removed them, your system just doesn't know what
to start up properly??

Daniel, Seamonkey is still registered as default email client in my
sistem. It starts on sendto command but with no mail-compose window
(and no file attached).

Francesco

Sorry, Francesco, that's about my limit ... maybe someone else will chip in!

Daniel

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751