> there was a file that, when deleted, could fix most display problems...

xulstore.json in your profile?
FRG

Stefan Blumenrath wrote:
Jim Dell schrieb:
Stefan Blumenrath wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
Stefan Blumenrath wrote:

Hi, no idea what happened, but I somehow lost the "thing to
pull to change the size of the message window"...

To make clear, what I miss, I add a picture:
<http://www.steblusol.de/seamonkey.jpg>

How can I get it back?

What happens when you mouse over the boundary? Doesn't the
cursor change to a two-headed arrow?

Right, the cursor does NOT change and I can't change the size of
the message pane back.

I'll ask the fixit question for many problems, your did reboot and
try again?

Lol - of course!
The problem is, seamonkey didn't make any problem for the last years so
my problem solving skills have vanished into thin air but I remember,
there was a file that, when deleted, could fix most display problems...
Any hint?

Stefan