Problem solved! THANK YOU!!

mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
notme wrote:
The website http://www.retrobistro.com loads normally on SeaMonkey
2.46 when I am logged into my user account on my wife's laptop. But
when she is logged in on her user account, it gives the warning
messages

"This Connection is Untrusted"
and
"This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that
SeaMonkey only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible
to add an exception for this certificate."

The sites loads normally on my wife's user account using either
Firefox v53.0.3 or Internet Explorer 11. The laptop is running
Windows 10 Home with all updates installed.

Any help in resolving this issue will be much appreciated. Thanks!

It doesn't seem to use HSTS now, but perhaps it did in the past. I
haven't seen that particular one before, but strange things can happen
if sites use HSTS and then stop and do certain other things (like
redirect their https site to http or let their certificate expire). You
can remove SeaMonkey's record of it having previously used HSTS:
1. Close SeaMonkey
2. Open your profile folder
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey>
3. Open SiteSecurityServiceState.txt with a plain text editor (not
Windows Notepad though, as it doesn't recognise the line endings;
Wordpad or Notepad++ should be fine)
4. Find any lines containing retrobistro.com:HSTS and delete them
5. Save the file
6. Start SeaMonkey and try accessing that page again

--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Therefore, please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.