I use SeaMonkey for reading newsgroups and not email. Prior to this I used T-bird for years. In all that time I never lost a single post. Now in SeaMonkey I have lost several years worth of posts in one of the groups. I was starting and stopping SeaMonkey to try the font changes. When I was done with that and went to a group to read messages I see nothing between 2012 and 4 AM this morning. So far this is only in one group.

What could have happened? Is there a way to get those posts back? I have all the group data from when I switched to SeaMonkey a few weeks ago.

--

Rick C