I'm using Adrian's 2.52 build (20170619232723) and now whenever I download something 1) the download manager doesn't appear, 2) download manager progress shows the item as Not Started but it has, and, in my case, 3) the download is repeatedly flashing in the task bar if I CTRL-J and minimize it to taskbar. Time Left and Transferred see to work ok.

My options are set like so:

1. When starting a download: open a progress dialog + just flash the download manager if it is already open
2. When saving a file: Always Ask me where to save files
3. Download history: remove entries: when completed
4. When a download completes: show and alert

Nothing changed on my end. Win 7 x64. Using x64 SM build.