DoctorBill wrote:
I am often getting this error message upon SeaMonkey startup.

"An error has occurred in the script on this page
Line:   0
Char:   0
Error:  Script Error
Code:  0

   Do you want to continue running scripts on this page

  Yes - No"

What is this all about - some krap that Google is doing to my system ?

Malaware finds no problems.

DoctorBill

That should not be happening on startup.
Odds are you have something google related on your computer that starts
on browser start up.  Find it and delete it.
Firefox has a "no google analytics" addon.
It works with SM 2.26 after conversion. Don't know if it will convert
to your SM version or not:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-google-analytics/