Philip wrote:
I have had seamonkey 2.46 mail working successfully with my company's
office365 mail server for a couple months. Today, I was prompted to
change my password for my domain access for the first time, which I did.
This password change gets reflected to office365 server.

When I restarted seamonkey mail was expecting to get a password failure
message and have seamonkey prompt for a new password, but instead I get
a message:

"Server <company name> has disconnected. The server may have gone down
or there may be a network problem."

It does not prompt for a new password.

I tried to use the password manager to remove the old password, but the
password manager has no record for any password in the office365 domain.

Is there a somewhere I can force seamonkey to prompt for a new imap
password?

Yes go into password manager and remove the existing one.

Tools > Password Manager > Manage Stored Passwords

--
Take care,

Jonathan