Greetings,

After so long a delay, for which we apologize, the SeaMonkey
Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey 2.48!

So please check out [1] or [2].

This release would not be possible without the help from a lot
of people; but the person I'd like to thank personally is
Nick Thomas.  With his help on the updates issue, I managed
to get over the horkage in the final verification step.  Thanks
Nick!

We cannot repeat this enough.  Thank you everyone for your
patience with us.  This very long delay due to infrastructure
and resource issues has been very trying on a lot of people.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.48
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.48/