On getting the release notice, I tried to update. Didn't happen, of course. It went through the motions and failed. I found out about the need to do it manually. Now I'm running 2.48, but it keeps prompting me to restart to install the update. How do I get rid of the downloaded file/clear the prompt?

Obviously the updater needs a "Duuuude, where's my update server?" function.

Thanks to the SeaMonkey team for all the effort !!

--
Rich        (Pull thorn from address to e-mail me.)
SeaMonkey - Surfing the net has never been so suite!