On 8/4/2017 10:11 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://i.cubeupload.com/NC2Fkm.gif for an example from my updated
> 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 box (see the print preview toolbar). Is anyone else
> seeing this too in theirs? I did not have this problem in v2.46 and earlier.
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.48
SeaMonkey Default Theme 2.48 with Trebuchet MS font at 14px
        (via Theme Font & Size Changer extension)

I see the |<< and >>| arrows.  In your image, I see that you are using a
theme that is not Default.  So I also tried the SeaMonkey Modern theme
and again saw the |<< and >>| arrows.

What theme are you using?  Do you get this problem in Safe Mode?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump demands loyalty to himself from Republican members
of Congress.  I always thought that members of Congress -- House
and Senate -- were required to be loyal to the people of the
United States.  In any case, they all swore an oath of office
to be loyal to the Constitution.