Hello,

Now I installed seamonkey, release 2.48, and I see one problem. If I try to read pages, which have .htaccess and .htpasswd,
this new release cannot read these pages and gives following message:

 Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Previous seamonkey-2.46-1.el6.x86_64.rpm does not have any problems to read these pages...

Can you solve, please, this problem?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
                 Dusan