On 2017-09-14 8:51 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
DoctorBill wrote on 14-09-17 06:09:
Ray_Net wrote:
Perhaps your profile is somewhere else ... or your SM did not contain at
least one password ...(I have only 3 passwords)

I have only a C:\ Drive !   Then A D:\ cd-DVD rom.

I have MANY passwords !

Are you able to look "everywhere" on your disk ?
Is this option "Show hidden files,folders, disk" set ?

If that is the problem, i don't know how to address it !

Windows 7 is an enigma sometimes.......

In SeaMonkey, go to Help > Troubleshooting Information.
Under the Application Basics section, click on "Show Folder". A window with your profile folder will open.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator