On 9/17/2017 9:53 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 17/09/2017 11:31 PM, Hawker wrote:
SM 2.48 (but had same issue 2.46) Win 7 64.

I notice a fresh open of SM takes about 220MB.  After using it a few
hours it eventually gets up to just under 3GB with light use (a few tabs
open, not much) and get very unresponsive and sluggish. If I close all
tabs to just a blank page memory goes down to around 2.5GB but never
below. If I close and re-open SM or force close and re-open letting SM
re-open all tabs as was all is good again.

I'm assuming this is some sort of memory leak. Any ideas? Are others
having this issue? I am using a few basic add ons, but nothing really
strange or fancy

I'm thinking this memory leak problem is widespread and has been about
since the Netscape Suite days! Don't think yourself special, Hawker. ;-P

While I mostly agree, it seems it has just been the last two versions where I have had major issues with it.